The bioinformatics master is a 2-year diploma open to different student profiles that can be coupled with 4 minors :
- minor 'Interfaces of Biology with Computer Science and Data Science'
- minor 'Bioinformatics for Heath'
- minor 'Genetics and Genomics'
- minor 'Complementary competence in Bioinformatics'
It is open to 30 to 40 students each year. Admission to the Complementary Competence in Bioinformatics minor is restricted to students already owning a master degree in life sciences. For all other minors, admissions is possible with a Bachelor degree. To learn more about how to candidate, go to the dedicated page.
The diploma is a 120 ECTS diploma. These credits are divided in :
- 39 credits dedicated to internships
- 45 credits dedicated to fundamentals of Bioinformatics
- 30 credits dedicated to a minor (to choose between 4 proposed)
- 6 credits for English lessons
To learn more about the diploma's content, go to the dedicated page.
The Bioinformatics Master from the Universiy of Rennes has a partnership with foreign Universities and engineering schools to welcome students:
- foreign Universities : Salerno (Italy), to complete
- engineering schools : ENSAI (Rennes)